Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Monday, November 30, 2009

No Apologies ONE-DAY event



No Apologies ONE-DAY event is coming soon!! Here in Life Methodist Church Puchong (LMCP)... Registration closing date is on the 21st Dec. But if there's a need to extend a little, yeah we can do that :)

  • Organizer
The Methodist Youth Fellowship (MYF) of Life Methodist Church Puchong (LMCP)

  • What?
The truth about Life, Love and Sex. A programme conducted by Focus On The Family.

  • When?
28th-29th December 2009 (Monday n Tuesday)

  • Where?
No.4 & 4A, JLN BK5B/3, Bandar Kinrara, 47180 Puchong. Life Methodist Church Puchong.
Click here to enlarge.

  • How much?
RM15 (including steamboat!)

  • How to register?
For individual (coming without any churches of cf) to attend our sleepover, pop your name at my email ( dap_wee93@hotmail.com ) or blog . From there I'll guide you. Just let me know that you're coming :) Don't worry about the parental signature column. Pass payment on the 28th Dec 2009.

For churches n CF , person in charge (president) will collect the forms and payment from the confirmed participants. Then, let me know the number of ppl attending this programme. Pass payment and forms on the 28th Dec 2009.

  • What to bring?
Bible (if you have one), pocket notebook, stationery, water bottle and extra pocket money.

For more, email me at dap_wee93@hotmail.com 0162969152, or Jarod Kok at 2684glory@gmail.com or John Chia at athoojchia@gmail.com .

Hope you guys are excited as I am :) See you guys soon! God bless!

No comments: