Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Saturday, November 21, 2009

...coz' of laziness...

" Daphne, I think you're very lazy," Ma said to me today. She said very, why don't I get at least a quite...
Technically, I am lazy for now. After another hard year of school, I think I can be lazy for once. Anyway, I tried to finish up my f4 syllabus though. Physics, for example, but the temptation to watch Terminator again was overwhelming hehe...
Anyway, I did a few relaxing stuffs today coz' of laziness in studying. Blogging now... I :
  • watched Terminator I and III (counted as relaxing?)
  • baked again, this time, hehe... guess...?? did some hand-made bday cards for my bday friendies too :D

Oh yah, big fat Happy Birthday super duper to all my November Friendies :)

(If you're reading this...)

Angel Ooh~ Doreen Kwan~ Vivian Kwan~ (their sistas!) Sarah Chow~ and Auntie Rhema~!

Lastly, the big surprise! The MYFers celebrated a SURPRISE party at Shabu-Shabu for the Nov babies :) Too busy eating and grabbing whatever that came across our table =D But, we do camwore a little... Hehehe... More photos coming up from Angel's camera at FB.

6 comments:

Angel Ooh said...

u reminded me, i shall go upload the pics now, hehe =P

~StH3R~ said...

owh so awesome looking la teh cake, must teach me whn i get home kay..and teh cards are lovely!!! xx

Daphne said...

Hehe, my blog post ur reminder ;)
I shall bake you one jie! "Teh" flavour cake haha!

pb said...

i want to eat!!!!

Daphne said...

haha,soon soon when u come here again. Or else i'll post u- Melted choc banana :D

Maiorem said...

I want some too~