Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Bro-No

At the end of this post, u'll know what Bro-No means lah hehe.

I love to play Uno card game. Playing Uno cards in school was, fun. Skip the loosing part. No joke, but I've never won Uno in my entire life before! Consider me the blurrest among all my friends, I wasn't paying much of attention where they cheated me many times (haha!) by switching power cards with the deck! Grr...ram! Coz' I was about to win, obviously, they WON'T allow it to happen! "Pakatan" la you all :D

Even at home! I tried to play with Derrick the Uno card game. Thinking of winning over the small guy, I actually lost to him, three games in a row!! He got me into a Draw-Twelve stage too!! Malunye!! This genius here, kecik-kecik cili padi. After playing Uno, we played Speed with the Uno cards (new game I've learnt from Yuha hehe).

Then, here comes the heart-to-heart talking. This is for you too, Esther ;)
We were playing this "Guess-what-Esther-is-doing-now" game (gahaha). She:
  • Just got back home from work, talking to daddy and mummy about work
  • Sits down and rumble with Derrick "Oh I'm gonna miss you! I'm gona miss you" (Before she left for UK)
  • Asks "What's on the TV programe now?"
  • Goes to the bathroom with the familiar door sound "Boom!" and "clicks" (haha!)
  • Occupies the whole computer doing her kononnye assignment
But, not all are suppose to be disclose in my blog (only the siblings knew EVERYTHING nyahahaha). Then we came to a part where Derrick started saying he feels left out everytime in the car when me and Esther do all the talking. So, we better care for his feeling when you get back hehe.

So what's Bro-No?
It's not an Anti-Brothers blog post. It's a combination of Brother and Uno. Uno means One. I have only One brother, and One sister. And I love them very much ;)

7 comments:

Melting Moments said...

We shd get together and play UNO. Ben & Tim loves UNO too. Then you'll have Bro TRIO! 3 brothers....

Daphne said...

i feel so intimidated now hahaha...

~StH3R~ said...

haha aw we totally ignored him huh...see you lah..lol, nvm whn i come bck we shall spend time together kay ;) the three of us, we go watch movie and eat popcorn and play uno and watever not lah....ah gee i miss you both :)

Daphne said...

now only u miss us eh? Cheh, we got use to not to miss u muahaha... we'll go spend time with u over thr nx year, better spend with us ONLY! I risk my SPM study week man hee :D hugs!

Daphne said...

actually jie, he cried when he said he felt left out aw... :)

Caleo Tay said...

daphy~ its caleo =D this is my bloggie add http://caleotay.blogspot.com/

Daphne said...

lol...okok,linking you :)