Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Thursday, November 12, 2009

That is all I need

Bee-zee holiday ppl! I'm not gona list down the thingss I gota' do, it'll haunt me whenever i read my blog. SO, after a looong deep breath, I sat down on my bed. Thinking of what to do, I flipped open "1o KEYS TO 10 A s- The Psychology of Top Achievers by HELP College". Interesting... Chapter 1- Am I a thermostat or a thermometer? 5 Tips on How to be Self-motivated Person, Develop Goals in Life etc. Hmm, closed the book, closed my eyes and crossed my hands to pray.

With a heavy head, it is not possible for me to think of something relaxing and beautiful. But then, a beautiful picture had came painting in my head. Marvelling at it, I saw Him in pure white cloth, as bright as the morning sunshine. He sat down, crossed legs on a kopitiam chair (oh yeah? Yeah), marble table. Resting His head on His left hand (He was facing at me), He looked at me with a smile, just a simple yet an assuring one. Inside me, I knew He was ready to be a listening ear. The air was calm, gentle and cooling with a little breeze. This is gona sound weird, but He plucked an apple for me to eat! Reddish-yellowish. Chill, I'm not in Snow White's position.

After the whole chat with God, I was ready again with new hope, and new strength! God has promised me to be my BFF, He was just reminding me again with His gracious smile. He always keeps His promise, never will He break. I know, I trust Him, that is all I need :)

No comments: