Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Ah finalleee~

I got my dreams! Yeah, dreams! I dreamt of it TWO times. It's kinda' ridiculous and nerdy to dream of...

TWICE!!

So buddies (u know who u are), Yuha (haha!) you can stop thinking of buying me a Stabilo set for me anymore :D

After the THREE long hours of Physic and Chemistry tuition EVERYDAY from 9am-12pm
shopping will help me to distress!
But, today's shopping was stressful...
My favourite shops weren't selling my favourites!
Gota' shop again in December.
Mum : " Wana shop? Eat more at home! "
Had Tai Ping Lang today for dinner.
Satisfied.
Bought a mother-daughter tank top too ;)
PS : I'm using your bed sheet and curtains now jie haha
Room looks sweeter :)

4 comments:

-Yuh@- said...

hey... hapeee 4 u... sry la.... bt i dun blog nymore so my blogs r totally dead n rotten.... =)

Daphne said...

lol... :)

~StH3R~ said...

wah nice! haha are u using my room too?? the cupboard shift to your room??

Daphne said...

haha, nah.. i love my own room, not my ex-room (haha!). just using ur bedsheet n curtains only. cupboard remains in ur room :)