Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Thursday, November 20, 2008

November Kiddies



Hey ya Kiddie Babies of the Month, November! That's you, all of u look alike okay? lols

Happy yappy blaffy Burfday to all my dearest,

Angel Ooh~~

Doreen Kwan~~

Vivian Kwan~~

n Sarah Chow~~

You gurls are the beautiful colour of my life, eventhough every Sunday is our Meet-U-Up-N-Cwrap-So-Much day (hey we often go out too right?) , you gurls are always near n close to me.

So, Happy Birthday!

Merry Birthday

:)

2 comments:

Angel Ooh said...

Meet-u-up-N-Crap-so-much.....-_-""
but that's true wei~~! hahaha!

Daphne said...

meet-u-up-N-crap-so-much
Crap-so-much-like-duno-wat !!

haha! =D