Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Photos from Sarah n Pearlie =D

My blog needs some photos, so here they are! Sorry to copy n paste from Sarah's n Pearlie's blog photos, hee, anyway cus I have nothing much to blog, so the photos ;)

Kung fu kicks in Frasers Hill 2008
(Planning retreat)

Hee-yah! Hey-yah!

The second from the left looks out of place tho.

Well, that was me lol.


Then, the rest started joining in!

Leaders in Kung Fu Jump session.
Part of the programme?
This is the most hilarious!
One..Two.. JumP!
Three guys with the SAME post!
=D

The Leaders


Sarah and me~

Bad hair day?

Nope


I think this is me!
Sarah said Talibanese and Hip-Hop
Weird combination


Lol



Chuin looks.

Esther

Addison

Me

Drive car drive car! Desmond Ralph, if u see this, haha, Derrick loves to do it now!

Steering - ears

Honk - nose (ponk! ponk!)


This is my family


:)



This is my family In Christ


:)


These people here like to pose!




Something camouflage on the wall?



Looking out the window


Beautiful flowers


Tall matured trees


Cool breeze blowing


Ahh, just so wonderful
To once again, take my time n


Enjoy God's creation


9 comments:

~StH3R~ said...

hooooooooooiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii...greetings from korea. Esther (AeropostaleGurl), Angel(PrincessLady) and Addison(GapBoy)

Maiorem said...

What the...where did you guys get those ridiculous names from???

meowstergurl said...

hahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaha XD

the picts are hilarious !!

we should do it more often.. LOLS.

wakaka ^^

btw, get enuff rest lor dear :)

meowstergurl said...

p.s. thanks for ur pujian left in my chat box :)

it really made my day (hour actually) ! ^^ hahaha ~

Daphne said...

YOOOO PEOPLE! ok lets start wif the 3 far-far-away people!

Sther,Gel n Addy! haha, got time to see my blog oso, not bad not bad, quite touching hee =D

Daphne said...

dante! i think they r hyped up now with the cool weather la..haha

Daphne said...

heh sarah~! gud to make ur day, i curi ur photos out nyehehehe, recycle abit (lols), rest well n we'll be taking MORE photos in dec =D

Addison said...

All of us were wearing sweaters with words on it. Esther had "Aeropostale" on it. Gel had "Princess" on it and I had "Gap" on it. There came our names.. haha!!

Daphne said...

haha..yea i know, aku tak slow tau? lols.. my name? *nameless* hoohoo! (not written on the sweater)