Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Friday, November 28, 2008

Finally

Hoohoo!!
All those endless words I needa write (more like copying from books hehe) Finallee.. Enough of folios ! Finallee rushed n did them in just a week *smiles* Finally another burden had been lifted up n could see my satisfaction in it, yea!
Finallee~
While waiting for sis to use my room n spend QT, I'll just blog awhile =D
Well, December is always the month for Christians busily getting involve with Church.
Getting excited !
Oh and guess what? I'm playing Katherine again for this musical !
Same name, but way different character, hee..
Remember the first Katherine as jilted wife in drama? Well I'll be playing as Miss Goodie Two-Shoes Katherine in this Christmas musical , woohoo!
N n n... I'll be singing!
(Woh, first time singing in public)
Anyway, all I wanna say is I'm excited to be part of this musical production.
Hope in Him it'll be a successful one, we all had fun for every practice :)
Will blog n upload about the flyers a.s.a.p.
Cheers!
;)

3 comments:

Maiorem said...

Don't worry about the singing; you have a beautiful singing voice.

Addison said...

a lot of finalleess.. XD

Daphne said...

oh thanks dante, still practising n improving. Thanks to Pearlie she taught me some techniques :D finallees mean at-last-im-done-with-them :D