Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Thursday, May 1, 2008

What is happening?

Did you read The Star? Inflation, famine, riots, killing here and there, and and, human beings doing sex at such young age, saying that it's one of their culture of some festivals of theirs!



The world is terrible. But it'll soon end. Second coming of Christ is near. Many said that this, our generation will be a revival in God's sight. Nobody knows. Only The One knows. We just have to get ready now when the time has come. So, start to deposit in the bank of Heaven with our faith of gold.



Andrew reminded me about the vision God gave to me, sharing the gospel on a meadow flooded with people. As I reflect about it, a little doubt came in that says how can I make it happen? When it happened, am I sure I can make it, to finish off this task that is given to me? To be able to hang on and be steady with Him even trials and tribulations happen to me? What more about persecutions? I've thought about it 2years ago, and now it came back again.

But what i've learn this time is to stop clinging onto my disabilities. Stand up and follow Him-Michael Card (Our Journey).



--I'm struggling in my studies. Oh, it's common. I think I'd just pass. Cannot! I need to pass with excellent results!

--I hope I can do it. I hope to bring these people to Christ. Why aren't they worshipping? Why aren't they listening? Needa buckle up. Focus focus,why cant i focus?



And then, in my quiet time....



Cease striving, chill out. Do not let the situation determine my emotional response. Calm down, God never ceases to be God.



With this i'd understand that no matter how big the issue is, how hard is the stormy waves on me, I must hang on to God. Worry and anxiety have never solved a problem. God is not surprise by anything that happens. This is what i got in my quiet time.



"Be still, and know that I am God. I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth!"-Psalm 46:10

4 comments:

andrew wong said...

hmm.. yes be still!

i oso suddenly rmb dat on my way to work.

persecution is 1 thing lar... but x worry. cuz ultimately u'll get greater reward in heaven! and itz a privilege to suffer 4 Christ u noe!

Daphne said...

yes yes! hee! Christ did suffer too. i want to b dicipline in my Psalms n Proverbs!

andrew wong said...

that's a good move! why not consider bk for spm? itz easy gal. i got ahem for it... haha! i think aunty choon neo is teaching in ur church, rite? go 4 it lar.

Daphne said...

ya, but bk not dat easy rite.. frm wat i knw frm my sis..hehe,but she mangkuk wan, say it's hard but also scored ahem.. heh.. she's conducting,i'l pray about it ;)