Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Friday, May 2, 2008

Twist of Drama

ppl! what a laughing stock man..

drama at 12.30pm.....

Joe (husband): Catherinne wasn't suppose to be on this flight!
Pauline (mistress): What?! You haven't tell her yet?
Joe: Shhhh! Not until I transfer all her property onto my
name.
*******slience*******

*******Plak********

Katherinne (wife) (Daphne) :Oouchhhh!!! My leg! My ankle! I cant feel
my ankle.

Wait!! That's not my line!!

What's happening??

The whole drama team, came dashing to look over my ankle.


Can u imagine that? I fell off the stage and twisted my ankle! What a joke!

They came and get me up. Many helped me up, oouchh, so malufying..

Pn.Suneeta laughing all the way, she remembered hers soo clearly,nyek nyek!

Man, this year's drama, i really embarrassed myself for quite a number of time,nyahaha.. dis is not my first time.. i'm just being myself, gahaha!

Oh, my ankle is healing, prayers are important ;)


4 comments:

andrew wong said...

walau eh... how can u be sooo clumsy? getting fatter izit?

haha.. jk la...

take care.

Daphne said...

wut d..haha,no la dat crack over thr la, lost balance,hehe.. my fryen said i squeek, supposed 2groan but no =.=

hazel eyes said...

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!LOLS!i jz can't stop laughin jz by thinkin of it! :))) hahahahah! "ATTENTION SEEKER"-Pn.Suneeta.hahah!ya lor u!i was sayin my lines,then,suddenly,u d "DRAMA QUEEN" made ur own drama over there! :))) hahahahahahahahah!!!LOLS!!!

Daphne said...

oh hi sara! heh.. eh, not attention seeker la, no need seek any attention in sch ok? lol..