Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

It's not my fault..

Pfft.....

Camps...

Got messed up with the schedule....

It's not like I'm unorganized, It was a last minute thing about the sign up..

One moment didn't sign up, and then "puff" the names are in..

And "puff puff" the names are gone!

Re-do the teaming again n again..

U think it's easy?! Well hello it's not!

Phone calls n msgs..

Patient with the ppl im calling..

Cant make it for band practise time, so v have to swap

It's not a big deal k?!

And there goes the haywire part, and every blame will fall on me..

It's not my fault ok? Im just trying to solve the puzzle..

Oh God, pls help me!

2 comments:

pearlie said...

Easy, easy ...
Hope things are better. Holler if you need help - I am not too faraway from where you are, I'll hear you =)

Daphne said...

;)