Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Stinky No More!

The demands of the day-to-day living like my school work running up and down,




House chores (good thing mummy employing a maid soon,hehe),



The amount of effort i need to put for my theory exams and



Other tinnie minnie bits of things that drive me up the wall..


yep yep i admit it, sometimes i just go "Oh, too late, i need to get atleast 6-7 hours of sleep, no need spend QT"


or will go like


"aiks, today's writter need like, 101% focus to un what he's saying" and also


"God will un (understand) me lah..."



True, He will un me, but my 10 minutes on my hair, 15 mins of brushing teeth and washing up, 5 mins of staring at the mirror, 3 mins staring in the ceiling, 2mins walk here walk there ...... idling around..







..... ... .......







i could have use those mins for my QT rite?



So i need Restoration..The purpose of setting asied time to be alone in God's presence each day.





See this-----







And come back to get my supply replenished...





Oh, and,



Lamentations 3:23
"But when we awake in the morning, His mercies are new n fresh"



Gota remember this clearly.



Sometimes, we may feel like a refrigerator. Keeping left overs for so long and it got rotten and stale up the whole fridge, stinky!





That is why, Psalm 63:7 says As I lie on my bed I remember You (which is not anything else, it'll just make us emotionally n spritually tired, the whole night until the next day). I think of You all night long (through this we can rest- by counting His blessings).

No comments: