Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Friday, May 16, 2008

E for Examinations?






Exams exams EXAMINATIONS!




Yea!
Finished my mid-term,err, 2mr only, hehe, but considered MERDEKA for me. Anyway, it's only seni n moral pfft..

So yea, me looking forward 2 the hols?
Hmm, extra classes, plenty, hiss
Folios and NIE, gahh
No rest for acting, competition is just around the corner

BUT........

Eager to talk to Him
-Great time to sit and spend time with God, to really rest in His presence
I need to get answers and solutions from Him.

Extra time
-I'll be having additional time to do revision for my Theory

Extreme watch of Prison Break Series Season 3!!

Especially them
-Plenty of time to read lots of books, no no, not the txbooks! Heh..
Everyone including me will be going for double-duo church camps! Woohoo~!
And... I'll be lik.........


Pfft... Heh
Will update more. Keep me in prayers :)

No comments: