Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Learning

If there's one thing I would say that it's at fault, it would be myself and not anyone and anywhere else. I am responsible for my spiritual food.

Just wanna say that HIS Church Malaysia is my home, and will always be. Now living in the states, find a new home then.

There was this one point of time of feeling weird and not inspired. That's where have to start getting the feet up again, doing things differently to see different results. Gosh I miss all the insights from pastor and leaders at home.

It's alright. Everything's a learning process. #comfortwords

No comments: