Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

A thought to think


Dad called me up to water the plants this morning.
As I was watering the flowers, suddenly, something just dawn on me.
I realized that I was so busy watering the plant, thinking so much on how to provide the maximum amount of water and to be able to distribute the water evenly to all the plants.
But I totally forgotten to enjoy the beauty of the colourful flowers!

I looked up in the mac dictionary for the word "Enjoy" :

Enjoyverb1 he enjoys playing the piano: like, love, be fond of, be entertained by, take pleasure in, be keen on, delight in, appreciate, relish, revel in, adore,lap up, savor, luxuriate in, bask in; informal get a kick out of, get athrill out of, dig.ANTONYMS dislike, hate.
It's the same when I do music. How on earth do I enjoy it when sometimes the feeling of getting the music right became so overwhelming and I forgot to enjoy the music?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I Fed your fishes. And I enjoyed =P

Daphne said...

Hello O hahaha! Cool name lah I like. thank kiu, now they won't go hungreeeee for a little while :P