Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

He is Faithful, Just and Good!

Truly I say, about this week, that God has shown me His super grace, big love, mighty power, Him as a Deliverer, Redeemer and a Restorer :)

Friday :
He really helped me in my Friday Performance. Although I made some (actually there were a lot of them, major ones) mistakes along the process of preparing my song, He was gracious enough to help me fix things in the very last minutes. I was already on a dead-end, desperate and devastated of how messed up things were to me, but He managed my song and my band members really well. I never thought that I can have the strength to go on because I'm always a good starter, but I have trouble finishing it up. And this, definitely, it was all about His super grace.

Saturday :
Weekly LYPG meeting. I realized how much I really love and appreciate my new accountability group members my friends. We pray and encourage one another through Skype meetings and our weekly LYPG meetings. I've found a place with its members, having being concern and caring for the nation and wanting to be intercessors for Malaysia. It's really exciting to be part of it and having friends to walk together with me in this journey, knowing that I'm not alone. I really thank God for this accountability group :) Looking forward for March where we'll be having some berbonding-bonding time together. I'm really thankful and grateful for the new accountability friends and church friends ( more explanation below ) that He has given them to me, after years of praying for friends like them :)

Sunday :
Church, Friends and Worship Retreat. I really feel comfortable with this church and its friends. For the past 8 months of attending His Church, I really grew a lot in my spiritual state and character building and was healed from all my hurts and disappointment with people. After church, me and my sister went for a Worship Retreat which was held in the Crowne Plaza Hotel, KL, and it was His Church's first worship retreat. We were both really blest by Pastor Raymond's message and the fei-lo-ship, and felt really privileged to have attended it :) As I was having my afternoon siesta in the hotel room, I couldn't help it but to just smile at myself and at Him for what He is doing for me, and my family. I lost the church, its friends, the worship ministry that I was in and my passion for music for the past 1 and a 1/2 years ago, but He redeemed and restored all of these to me and my family with even better ones! God always gives His children the better things, look at Job! :)
There is a time for everything. I even wonder why didn't He just let us join His Church from the very beginning and had to go through first the few years of hurts in church planting, church splittings and friendship breakups. There is a time for everything :) It was a training ground for me in those past 7 years before He wants to take me up, now, to a higher level of being a Worshipper and a Worship Leader. He has delivered us from the past. Looking back, I'm actually really glad for what had happened, and also now, to know that I'm growing again. Things happened for a reason.

Finally, after years of searching for my identity, He has spoken to me about my identity in the late January. Of which, I have already journaled it down personally. I no longer am a confused Christian and will never want to be a cold or a lukewarm worshipper.

I am now learning how to live and walk by faith in everything that I do, feel, think and say.
:)

It has been a rocketing year for me of learning and understanding the purpose of being a passer-by on this Earth and experiencing Him ever since I came back from Minggu Doa!
I'd say, mind-blowing.

No comments: