Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Table up-side-down

I had to blog today! Sorry peeps, looks like the last letter ain't the last one this time teehee.
Craving for the best juiciest Ramlee burger, I decided to drive to Sek 4 Pasar Malam on this Tuesday night. Nope, mom drove technically, I only wanted the burger and I made her drove hehe. Ramlee burger coated with damp bread caused by water vapour, inside patty (yes, 90% chemicals and and only 10% meat) wrapped with telur and BBQ konon sauce was what I really had in mind!

Spotted one pak cik in the middle of the hectic night market life. With one vision in my heart- to aim for that burger- I targeted him. Grumpy was his name. Anyway, who cares as long as I got what I wanted. Along the way, I bought the all-time favourite ayam goreng (KFC pirated recipe), kebab ayam, bananas, some roti I cannot remember the name and some kuih white in colour which I also cannot remember the name nyahaha :)

Disappointment sipped into me slowly. As I unwrapped my precious burger and bit my first bite, I began to comfort myself. "It's okay... okay... It's ggo..goood..." Not at all! Tasteless eggs and patty with diluted sauce plus not a single BBQ sauce was so so so not ideal! My kebab was cold and flat -.- Worst, my ayam goreng tasted funny after I made it hot in Aspen. It was a mixture of croissant scent this morning I made. My bad. Gaah, that freaked me out! What had happened to all my favourite food in pasar malam?? No more unhealthy dinner for the rest of my... teenage years (not life!) *winks*

2 comments:

~StH3R~ said...

hahahhahaa this post made my day lah!

Daphne said...

I almost wanted to eat Ramly RIGHT in front of you through SKYPE. Luckeee man I didn't embarrass myself nyek nyek!