Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Friday, November 26, 2010

What risk?

First, running a temperature during exam was so so not what I had in mind. Watery mucus dripping all over, irritation in the throat and cracked voice box?? Gaah, I thought it was bad. Why not getting fever for trials instead of the real REAL spm... But, it was a good thing though. I couldn't study hard for Sejarah paper on Wednesday night, I couldn't afford to rely on the more-than-ten-messages Sejarah tips my good friends had sent to me, one of it "SOALAN BOCOR DARI JOHOR". So I chucked my hand phone aside, prayed hard and risked myself for nightmare the next day.

I thought I took a big risk to trust God and not the tips. Actually, the real risk was trusting on the tips and not God.

When I sat for the paper, none of them matched the tips and I leap for joy because I trusted Him :) all the last minute memorising what I thought was important came out for SPM whee! God is great, all the time! Maybe if I weren't sick, I would have trusted the tips and not God, and that will be the biggest risk.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes.that's what happened to me.anyway praise God for ur not taking risk.=D

Maiorem said...

The Lord works in mysterious ways~

Daphne said...

Hello Anonymous, my secret admire LOL! SInce I know who you are, pls take good care of yourself and i'll see you when I see you nyek nyek! =D

Maiorem : Yesh yesh! He will and always will hee!