Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Friday, July 16, 2010

A funny day

All so ready to meet them! All so excited throughout the journey! 16th July 2010 Friday babey they are COMING HOME! ... and off we drove to the airport.

1.30pm is their touchdown. So we waited for a short 20 mins, just in case they needed more time to collect their luggage. The 20mins grew longer, now past an hour! So I decided to give them a call. No answer. Waited for another 15mins. Called again. Line connected, phone beeping!

(now comes the major HORROR part!)
Jeng...jeng...jeng...jeng!

Esther : *sleepy voice* Yeeeeeeeeeeah what you want?!
Daphne : Where are you people?!!!!

Turned out, mom apparently calculated the wrong date! *toooot* It is tomorrow 17th July 2010 1.30pm touch down! I really don't know how she calculated her dates. Oh well, rushed to tuition all the way from the airport like mad cow driving a car. Will pick them up again tomorrow.

Funny funny day! @.@