Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Monday, July 12, 2010

Stuffs update

So many things to blog about, just don't know where to start!

Recently, the 'sidest-most' of my right last baby toe got a deep cut, just between the flesh-and-nail part. It bleed quite badly but I couldn't be bothered to clean it up. Also, I wore thick stripy socks to school- yea yea I broke the rules wearing pink socks- with the uncleaned bleeding cut teehee. It just magically happened! I have no idea what was the friggin cause of it.

Then, I just realized that I kept washing my clothes non-stop, but never seem to keep all the clean clothes from the basket. So it just piled up there, folded. Maybe I'll keep em' tomorrow... or the next day... someday... aaaah, later lah! :)

I think I've spent alot on my groccery shopping. One day out, rm70 gone! But I really did cut down on eating outside. Sighs, I'm missing my mother's homecook food. Also, I'm missing these guys in my life right now! She graduated and I'm so proud and happy for her. They are so enjoying their time right now half across the world :)


Last week, I was kinda disappointed for not getting picked to be the 'pretty statue' for this week's ASEAN game. Pretty statue? Oh yea babey, the one standing on stage holding a tray during prize giving ceremony. It was worth it!
An international cert that comes together with >rm100 allowance plus a free public debut on TV!
And I prayed- how the heeell am I gonna juggle up with studies, upcoming drama competition on Wednesday, tuitions, taking care of Derrick, and a week's commitment on ASEAN game thingy? God took me out of ASEAN games thingy, wow and now I'm so thankful grateful come to think about it. God knows best and could see a clearly further picture than me. Coz' I heard lots of complaintsss about it from today's raptai.
Coming to an end, I finally could boldly say that I had moved on from my past (woa, everyone seem to have their own past! nyeheh :) ). I always thought that I could move on from something in my past, simply snap a finger and tadaa~ snapped out of it, everything by ONE day. The truth is, it takes time for ourselves to lick our wounds and get healed day by day, like a process- slow, blur but sure :) As time goes by with much prayers, God really sees me through the season. Like I said, He knows who and what is best for me. Now I'm all gear up to discover wonderful plans He had set for me! Everything happens for God's goodie reason. Soo much to talk about this, but not in here hehe.
Okok, now this is the real ending! I'm always so freak out with my studies- not enough time to finish the lengthy SPM syllabus. Buddies in church started asking me how is my prep going on. Whossh, feel the pressure. But God is good, all the time. Somehow He assures me that my prep is going on well now, so far so good. Still yet to cover up some topics.
That's all for now, cheers!
;)

No comments: