Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Friday, February 19, 2010

God You're Capable

I'm not capable
But You are capable
You put a smile on my face
Telling me things will be okay
Coz' You're capable
And I marvel
At Your wonderful works
From the impossible one
You made it possible
You are the God that guards my heart
You are good and will do what is best
Teach me to realize the brevity of life
So that I may grow in wisdom
Be the Lord over my life
God, you hold my world in your hand
You existed before anything else
I know that the Lord is always with me
He's at my right hand,
I'm secure
My heart is glad,
I'm full of hope.

2 comments:

Maiorem said...

BEWARE!!

DO NOT CLICK ON THE ABOVE LINK!!

IT IS A LINK TO AN IMMORAL WEBSITE!!

Daphne said...

omgosh... i shall delete it! thanks Dante!