Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Friday, March 5, 2010

I Wonder

Sometimes when we're too kind, people tend to take for granted of us.

I wonder, O Dear God,
when I'm so angry with it ,
felt like cursing it,
felt that people around me never tried to look into how I felt,
but they harshly told me off,
that I was a pain in their arss.

I wonder, O Dear God,
when I'm so disappointed with myself,
why did I ever bother for being so kind
to it even when it
did not appreciate the kindness,
instead jealousy took control over it,
and it had told me that I was mean,
what the heall?

I wonder, O Dear God,
how many times I had been taken advantage
by mean people
how many times must I put up with them
over and over again
Even if it was like bucket and water to me,
help me Lord,
to love it and encourage it
Even if I had to sacrifice my feeling.

I wonder, O Dear God,
when I'm so angry with it,
when I sat down at Your feet
and tell you how I felt
You work in Your very own ways
and a miracle happened.

I wonder, O Father,
How did You do that?

2 comments:

~StH3R~ said...

Because God is great, and because my dear sister knows the art of forgiving. bravo :) hugs

Daphne said...

u have no idea wat's going on here man... :) skype with u soon again. hugs :)