Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Big Daddy

Everyone everyone went back home yesterday. Mom and dad were super tired. But we still have some guest and relatives checking in and out.

Night came. Daddy took me and Derrick out for Papparich, even though he was very tired and was with a full stomach eating leftovers from lunch as dinner. I still remembered he used to cook and pack Maggimee chicken flavour to me back there in Mentakab Chung Hwa Primary School. My friends marvelled and envied how my daddy pampered me :) Just last week, I cooked MaggiMee before going to school for both of us as breakfast (unhealthy diet, yeah I know) and told him how I treasured his cares and love to me since young. Later he fetched me to school even though it's just a walking distance.

I know his favourite toy too! He craved (and might be still craving teehee...) for a helicopter with a remote control. Should see the looks on his face when he has the remote in his hand. He has one (a few) now, and plays at times and would fly the helicopter so high up and got stuck on the roof. The rest of the story is up to you to imagine :D

He is our standard bar for standard dressing. Very cautious with what we wear to go out. I guess every dad in this whole wide world is the standard bar. At night, I find it extremely hard to sleep in the same room with him during CNY and other holidays in the hotel. Ah, the night orchestral double bass or tuba is simply extremely loud! But, I'll just have to bear with it- though I gotta dread and get up and tell him 'Don't snore please!'.

I guess my dad is an action person instead of a word person- although he is a lawyer. He loves us by doing things, from little things that we didn't even take notice (cleans house, gardening, washes the dishes etc.) to the big things that I cannot imagine. Well big daddy, thank you and I really appreciate the things he did and is doing right now :)

And thank you for drawing this postcard for my Standart 2 assignment- London and Big Ben. You got an A* star for your drawing.

4 comments:

Melting Moments said...

Try Maggi Kari letup next round :)

Daphne said...

haha, now got new style, maggi ayam + asam laksa, i cook = best! ;)

~StH3R~ said...

i wan maggi also...lol

eh you knw, the picture is EXACTLY the scene of big ben...as in i've been there recently, and there IS a telephone booth if you take from that angle. dun believe i've a picture to prove..haha incredible

Daphne said...

haha! like duh. He took out his own big ben n him photo n drew it haha...

maggi?! u're eatting pasta like everyday!! lol