Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Friday, September 4, 2009

Calculator Bingo!

I've found out there's an interesting way to make calculator fun besides calculating numbers, or typing your initial and names on it hehe. Get a few people, 5-8 or 10. By the way, recomended calculator- Scientific calculator. I'm sure everybody has at least one. My friend, "claimed" to have "invented" this game taught us well.

For a start, any > 3 digit numbers will do. 369, for example is the first number you enter. Then we go from anti-clockwise and say a number. Christina says 7, but I don't have 7. So I multiply 7 to 369=2583. My number now is 2583. Next person to say is Yee Ling- "4". Again, I don't have the number!

2583x4=10332 (my number for now)

Yuha's turn- "3" Ah yes! I have 3. So, I minus then. (When you have the number, you minus)

10332-330=10002 (Get it? Cos I have two 3 digit numbers)

Now it's my turn to say "1" and I use 10002-10000=2

It so happened Yung Xin said "2" then I use my answer 2-2=0 and

BINGO!!

No comments: