Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Friday, September 25, 2009

Drastic change!

The morning was full of mundane, cold and drowning. I dragged myself and my cousin, Adeline to wake up. Hurrying, we washed up as quickly as possible and off we drove to KLIA ( of course my father was on the wheels lol). It was a day full of Goodbyes to my dearest sister! She's flying off to UK for studies!


In a few hours more, I'll be telling her " Esther, u're flying off in an hour! " In those normal days, we used to laugh about it " Esther, u're flying off, like, in a year! ... then in a month! ... soon, tomorrow! ...now, NOW! " So, not funny at all seeing her walking down the escalator and lift and worse, the train! I can't believe it, she's going away from us NOW and I'll be here, without her ='(. I know, i know, skype, msn, emails, fb ... Don't mention them.

Before we departed from Home

Us :D

We met a couple of friends too lol.



Mom, bro, dad and grandma were watching their precious from here

She's already ahead of the escalator.

Before going in to the bye-bye train.

She was on the phone with us lol.


Off she went!

Phoebe and Woon Han ate their breakfast- homemade muffins and curry puffs with teh tarik by the glass window as we were watching Esther boarding her plane (as if we could haha!). Okie dokie. I'm so gona be Derrick's big sis now to look up to. Esther, we'll be praying for you loads here n missing you loads too~ Gota suck up my tears into my eyeballs (Yuha's line haha), and be prepared for my boot camp of being independent! I love u SESTHER!

2 comments:

~StH3R~ said...

me too!!!! :) hugss....now go dry up the tears nw. =D

Daphne said...

just, fasterrr come back lol. Or else mom said i can join u next year, december!! =D