Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Monday, October 5, 2009

Pray specifically!


In short, I did my BM papers today. For paper 2 with all the Rumusan, Komsas, Tatabahasa and Novel, the ink of my new pen had gone down drastically!! So imagine the amount of perkataansss i wrote. Time was short. Before I start my paper 2, I prayed this prayer :

By the way, I was like this snail here today

"Dear Lord, I pray for Your wisdom to be upon me that I'll remember all the things I've studied. Help me to finish in time, so that I can check through."


The good Lord helped me to finish IN TIME. I thought I would have more time, but 5 minutes of speed checking????!?!? Wasn't enough laaa... hehe.


So, when the next paper came, I became smarter in my words.


"Dear Lord, ......... (in my own words) Help me to finish in time, so that I can check through, AND enough time for me to sleep~~ too"


I had extra ONE hour and fifteen minutes to sleep after checking my karangansss hehe :D

3 comments:

~StH3R~ said...

wohoo isnt God great!!!! haha im sure you will agree...hugs...well done :)

Daphne said...

hee, hugs!

Daphne said...

hee, hugs!