Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

"It" ...

I did the laundry, scrubbing all the undies, socks etc. and up jumped the "troll" ! It was "it" ! At anytime "it" could launch its attacks at me. Okay okay, chill, just get Shieldtox. Right, and when I got down to defend myself, oh no! Within a split second, "it" was gone! I still had to scrub the dirty laundries before the sun goes down. So, scrub scrub scrub ... under the watchful eyes of my enemy. By the way, the maroon fatty fella was fatter than a durian seed, about the size of it (ewwh~). I even encountered spiders and centipede all in that one miserable moment of washing, pfft. Just a day of washing and I kena bullied? Mom mengetuk kepala ku, saying "Hello, who's bigger in size now??"
Anyway, when I came back from Kuantan (yesterday) four days after that miserable hour, I saw "it" again! I think same fella, same size, same tone colour, same cockroach lahh...

" I see cockroach, biggie fatty one,
I see lizards, creepy crawling ones,
Come and get me and we will have war ... "
Gota make up a tune for it.

1 comment:

Eyes Wide Open said...

i think it goes well with the tune to "I feel pretty" from "Oliver"!