Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Iko


Have you heard of the biscuit brand "IKO- THERE'S NOTHING MORE NATURAL " ? (So what they said). I've been eating it everyday in school for recess, nimble nimble in class without getting caught woohoo!

Until today, I got sick with it already. So, I told my bunch of friends : " Aiyo, everyday eat grain biscuit only, feel like eating other food, jelak lahh..." and I got a reply from Yuha : " I know why you jelak, cus you ah, Iko!"

me : **HUHHH??!**

friends : *LAUGHS*

It took me 3 seconds to get her joke.

I.K.O :D

7 comments:

pb said...

i tried all the colours!!

survived on that for lunch and dinner for a a couple of weeks during sem 1 >.<

Daphne said...

eee... i dont like the pumpkin flavour. But it's vely buka selera hehe :D

Maiorem said...

I tried all the colours too.

Daphne said...

Yay, i luv orange the best!

MarcusDS said...

haha..herez a corresponding post!!

http://marcusdipsilas.blogspot.com/2009/06/i-k-o.html

regards,
MarcusDS

Daphne said...

waw!

MarcusDS said...

hahaha..maybe we should..haha..the best title - we.K.O..lol..haha..lame..i know..