Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Friday, September 5, 2008

Breakthrough

One of my most favourable passage in the Bible is the big faith of a woman who desperately need God's healing-her suffering from a bleeding condition for 12 years!!

She had heard about Jesus, so she came up behind Him through the crowd and touched His robe. For she thought to herself, "If I can just touch His robe, I will be healed"--Mark 5:25-34.
By just a touched the fringe of His garment, in simple and complete faith, her bleeding stopped, a breakthrough was what she had experienced. That incident, made me question my faith on how much I put on God. We live by faith and not by sight--2 Corinthians 5:7--is a breakthrough for me n you.
I want a breakthrough too, where is that joyful and grateful spirit I felt then? Where is my passion in praying fervently? Where is God to rekindle my fire for Him? Pffft...
Breakthrough, breakthrough, faster come true,
I hope that I'll hold on to the truth,
be joyful in hard times, hardships, endure through the pains.
God, refill my empty cup once again.
Easier said than to be done,
easy to be reminded too.
Like I'd said,
Breakthrough, breakthrough, faster come true.

9 comments:

Addison said...

not trying to sound like "maouriem" (haha!), but it's -
Breaktrough, breaktrough, quickly come true =)

Daphne said...

huh?

Maiorem said...

Eh addeysern, Daphne got "breakthrough" right lah; which idiot told you it's "breaktrough"?

Daphne said...

gahhahaa!! eh Addison, go check ODJ la, it was written n printed out there summore..

Maiorem said...

Excuse me, but what's "ODJ"?

Addison said...

the breaktrough is a typo on my side, wat i meant was the "quickly" instead of "faster".

Addison said...

dante, ODJ - Our Daily Journey devotional

Maiorem said...

Why do you think it should be "quickly" and not "faster"?

Daphne said...

quickly, faster, rapidly wat words they are, still synonym = sama makna.. okay okay, i'l learn to use a nicer ones nx time :)