Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Saturday, April 5, 2008

apa la ni..

Hey ppl! not blogging these few days, computer down cuz of the super massive thunder storm in my area,sis 4got to take off the plug =.= so both us suffered "gao gao" without computer. Btw,i'm in my dad's office now.

I'll be back once computer is "recovered". Heh,and, more pictures to come!!

C ya'al. ;)

4 comments:

Kritz said...

ur computer kena, my school's roof kena, one big hole o.o

Christopher said...

haha ..
eh eh .. your che did pull it out laha.. not meh?

Angel Ooh said...

my modem oso kena, bt nw changed new one adi, woo hoo~!

Daphne said...

LOL kritz,roof?! haha.. oh,my che, she's so mean =( eh angel,finally u visited my blog, niot buad eh ;)