Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Still waiting, patiently

Esther WEE RUI-QI,u traitor! how come u can blog?!

Iish iish,eh ppl,i know why she can blog, duh her college and coming in and out from my dad's office =.=

I have plaenty super banyak of stuffs to tell you all,heh..

N......tons of photos too.

But now kena tunggu dat computer, which is one of my I-Cant-Live-Without-You buddy to return home. I had to come to daddy's office and do my folio(s), scripts, essays and blah on.. sigh sigh, thanks to you, you know who you are,heh.

Cant wait to blog. Happenings are pouring in so much that it'll soon overflow out of my head =.=

Btw,biggest changes-dah potong rambut,ada itu fringe ;) cya!

11 comments:

Faith.♥ said...

heyyy!

you NEED a chatbox girl..=.=
I cut my hair too! =D
i have fringe too.=.=
cz of the hair dresser lahs.
i asked her to trim and she went and cut it.
CUT it.-.-
anyway.......
go visit my blog kays?
www.faithisinnocent-not.blogspot.com

=D

pb said...

lol daph. ur sis has been bloggin ALOT. xD

and yep. me cut me hair too.

faster update ya!

Daphne said...

ookie faith, n yea i knw u'r so soo bored til hav to msg me b4 BB, haha. sorry 4nt replying, half way, heh *smiles widely* i'l check ur blog too =D

Daphne said...

yoo pbpbpb!! (sounds lik "Prison Break" haha!) mz c ur new style, i wun let u break my hairbands ok? lol (u ganas betul) ok, wil blog more bloggies ;)

Addison said...

i had a hair cut too! but the fringes are a lil' short though, like 2millimeters.

Faith.♥ said...

=.=..okaysss...
where's your chatbox gurl???
ahaha..so not funny.-____-''
heh.

pb said...

lol.. i almost didnt get ur hairbands breaking thingy. hahah.. wt the..

eh how come addison can on9 wan?

Daphne said...

ahah! secrets reviewed by miss Esther Wee,hee! Oh,he saja-saja cum back few days den go back again -_-"

Daphne said...

Eh Faith, okok i shall do a chatbox.. My sista said "slow la u" -_-" dat motivates me to do one, eheh

~StH3R~ said...

warh...my words very motivating meh?? haha shud say stuff like dat more often..den u stress giler..nyahaha

Daphne said...

i 4gt to put d inverted "..." thingy,gahaha, typo error..

If u jz Realise~ realise~ heh