Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Terrific brother and sister

20 years of my life, never have I actually thought that Esther is my best best best 'bestest' friend ever.

A best friend that feeds me since birth:


A best friend that carries me even when I'm too heavy for her:

A best friend that tells me to leave my worries behind, in this case THE PACIFIER!
Just... to snap a picture and make memories:


A best friend who shares her toys with me:
        

A best friend who hangs out and plays with me:

A best friend who loves me even when I look terrible:

 A best friend who holds my hand and walks with me:

A best friend who wears the same t-shirt with me: 

A best friend who poses like a boss: 

And then 12 years ago, another came in to join the best friend club. Derrick!

My brother, eventhough he's the youngest, but he is a genius. His advices are sometimes so practical and cun! He also prays like a warrior. I'm so glad that I'm his sister. Esther is always Esther. I can't beat her in any of our arguments. Her brains are full of facts. That confirms her profession. But her facts are the ones that actually make most sense to help me see a different view.

I love them to bits. I really do.

I will always look up to my sister:

She was also the first person who taught me how to "roll" chords on piano:

2 comments:

~StH3R~ said...

so shy! hahaha love you sis! :D

- yuha.jr - said...

Awwwww. =') Soooooo sweet!!!