Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Monday, April 15, 2013

Almost there!

Counting the weeks I have before leaving this country, to a far far away place to study.
It's less than a month now!
Anxious, nervous, excited, butterfly stomach whatever those weird feelings are.
I really don't know what to expect! :D

All I want is to really make the most out of those 2-3 years in Berklee.

The visa application, jabs requirement, packing, confirmation, financial documents, air ticketing etc. so so much to prepare! But every step is another closer step for me to get there. Just got to hang on and see it to completion.

I will really miss mom, daddy, my brother and my sister, and HIS Church (Church- I mean the people and things we do). So thank God for genius people who invented Skype hahaha. And yeah, I will miss Malaysian food !! Nom nom nom nom...

So looking forward to Boston! I'm growing up. I'm "becoming independent but fully dependent on God"- Dad's prayer.

Mom is sleeping on the couch, Derrick is doing his homework quietly while mix.fm is on on the tv- afternoon songs to laze in the hall. And here I am, blogging. I'll miss this too! Omgaaah, feeling so emotional now hahaha.

:) :D

No comments: