Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Thursday, September 16, 2010

First album released



Poster done by the creative team

Back cover of the album

The launch of Bangkit album is today! First of all, I reused Esther's Bangkit photos (sorry sis hehe) =) I'm really excited about it. All the hustle and bustle of coming out with my song, without God's grace and help and angels he sent, I couldn't have done it without their kind help. There's so much of stories to tell you! Along the process of making an album, I learnt alot to be more responsible, detailed and careful. One big silly mistake I made was I didn't update the person-in-charge about my new lyrics! Gaaah, for that I'm really angry about myself... My fault for that.
I will be more careful and alert now. I hope that it will be a good small stepping stone for me in the music industry. I've got waaaay lot more to learn and improve.


Also so gonna miss Esther Mustard! She's going back to the UK tomorrow morning.
What a mixture of emotions I'm going through right now.

7 comments:

Melting Moments said...

Congratulations! Wow! What a timely release for your 1st album on 1 Malaysia Day.Where can i get a copy of this?

Daphne said...

Hello aunty Bee! Thanks loads! I have one last extra album here with me hehe. I can give it to you :D

Melting Moments said...

Great! Can i buy off you? Will contact you later to pick up. Thx!

Melting Moments said...

Great! would like to buy off you and add to our collections.Will contact you later to pick it up. Thanks!

Daphne said...

lol... okay. I will email to the organizer for more copies of album, here not enough adi :)

Cassey Raey said...

daphne...i want one k? can>> can??? contact me ya..thetruehutien@gmail.com let me know how much it cost.. i banked in into your bank account =p

Daphne said...

Cassie, i'll email you soon hee... thanks for your support :D