Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Simple prayer to Jesus

We had combination of Bio, Physics and Chemistry quiz competition today (ranking from my best subject,heh). I've got no intention for this competition, quiz starting at 9am, and I've got to know that I'm in (the whole class diwajibkan, blur the whole day) at 8.55am! Best timing huh!! So, I was in Black group (we actually switched, nyek nyek!) Soon, the big brains were working hard, slumber hard for the quiz. Winner gets hamper. I said a simple prayer that we'll at least win something, and left the results into Jesus's hand. After prayers, I kept hearing my friends uttering "die lah, won't win wan.." "We're not that smart also la..." "i think we're the dumbest group..." or something like that, and I kept binding those curses that took away the blessings of my prayer just now. Actually, I also never hope much of winning anyway, all of us didn't study of flip through =D BUt I just hope in Jesus. I've counted approximately 4 times, words of discouragement were being uttered unintentionally. Results were out, we've got 1st-runner-up! Lost by 4marks to the champion!

For our drama case, a few of us gathered ourselves to pray that we'll win champion, hoping in Jesus, not only we won champion, plus best performer! Even when playing games in our MYF (abit kiasu haha!) I remember to pray that my group will win, and yep we did win! I think I've blogged about my prayers being answered for not getting leech bites, and how miraculous a S-size YLDP 2008 t-shirt popped out for me!

Just simple prayers and by believing them, our prayers will always be answered by Jesus. That just brings me more hope to pray everyday, about everything-studies, health, life, family, friends, ministry, future partner etc.

;)

3 comments:

Melting Moments said...

Amen!

BLCS93 said...

Walaueh!!! BTW, physics is NOT the best subject in the world... Chemistry IS!!!
Physics is NOT the worst subject in the world... Add maths IS!!!
LOL

Daphne said...

wahh!! Pfft, can i take english then? =D hehe