Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Latest Bombshell!






























"Eh people, come closer lar..
I don't wanna be the odd one.." *ignores on purpose* *clicks*










Just us, Just do it!

classic smiles ;-)












My babes since form 1 hehe :D

Goodbye Jenning (soree cant get your pictures yet, go see Sya's blog=D). Another one of our gang has gone transfering. We are all gona miss you so dearly. No more "tissue, Jenning!" , " glue, Jenning!", "Jenning! Scissors!", " Jenning stooOOOPPP singing!!" and "Eh Jenning, how to do this question? Why la my answers different than yours?", "Oh I've got it! Aiks, smart ass Jenning! *grins*" (okay, a** is a little harsh lol) And who else is gonna take our orders and call McDies anymore? Who else is gona teach us Add Maths, Physics, Chem etc anymore? Who else is gonna teman Sya n Yung Xin during recess? Who else is gonna buy me my keropok from Korporasi and canteen anymore? Sighs, the long face... BUt thanks Jenning for being together with us for 4 years in Semesti, for all the HooHaas in class, for all the random statements u made, for all the put ups with us, gurls' attitude lol, for all the knowledge you gave us, hee =D So much we've been thru together in Semesti.

Faith (earliest to leave us for homeschooling)
Fathia (MRSM)
Tasha (Assuntarian)
Sya (been to MRSM n back! haha! Miss kita orang kan?)
Hazman ( he-laughs-you-laugh guy in MRSM)
Asyikin (Chicken shifted to 4K)
Jenning (Mee Hoon head currently in CHS)

Left Yuha, Vinotha, Me, Preveena, Yung Xin, Sya, Navind, and The LOOS ( Yee Ling n Christina) (LOOsers? lol JK only)

Anyone else shifting or transferring? ='(

1 comment:

June Lim Yee Jing said...

relink me honey. :)

www.junnie-little secret.blogspot.com