Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Lost and found

I've promised myself to blog bout it! Guess what, I left it in school yesterday. Terlalu busy having photo sessions in school until terlupa what was I holding in my hand - Plastic bag with my uniform inside! *holds breath* Mom's gona get me! Mom's REALLY gona get me! Last night (or should I say this early morning at about 0030) I baru realised it went missing!! What the, after one day.. Imagine me searching it high n low in the wee hours, so I prayed, fervently. Morning came, dad prayed for me in the car, good thing mom wasn't fetching me today nyek nyek! I went for prefect's roll call (pfft..), stood still but eyes were scanning my surroundings. Ahah! There! Sitting down quietly on the assembly stage.. Only my angle could see it! Praise the Lord~ I do not need to search high n low in school...

Owh, malunye when I went and took it in front of 3000 students! Hee!

1 comment:

Wendee said...

wuh... a testimony! =)