Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Scalp care?

Itch itch itchy la... i dont like to wear wig! especially those RENTING wigs, alamak!!

Okok, last year's tragedy was my face with rashes n scars (getting better =D), this year i better hope for nothing like having itchy scalp. (yucks!!) apalah....

Many people have wore it duh, and, euh! Who knows whether male or female, (i think those dirty and untidy ones) who doesn't wash their hair!! Maybe it is also because the wigs were stored simply in the shop, the owner could have just chucked them into one basket, not knowing what else is inside there, never mind, i don't wana know anyway. Urghhh, yucks!! I HAVE to wear it for drama competition, pfft.. Not only itch my scalp, making me miserable, but also I look like a dumb blond man! By the way, i'm an old naggy granny who nags about her cough syrup at her inconsiderate son.
Hmm, alternative, i shall get myself a shower cap man, to protect my precious scalp. Nah, i think it will be a MUST now hee!

3 comments:

Maiorem said...

Why not just shave your head bald? It will solve the problem XD

Daphne said...

..... ahma need hair la, only ahpa no need, ahma "ai mei" =D

Maiorem said...

I mean that after you shave your head then it is not so bad when you wear the wig XD