Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Monday, March 23, 2009

Like a parabola curve!

woohooo~ ain't noe y am i woohoo-ing hehe.. but, woohoo anyway!!

"Cool girls, a hot guy.. It's the teen film of the century!" familiar?
Yea, but i don't think he's hot, call me an out-dater for the last hour of watching Wild Child, I don't care! As long as i got to watch rite? dah memandai lah.... i've been spending (more like wasting, ehehe =D) my time watching movies n series like siao ny this holiday. 1 week of holiday is NOT enuf. okay, the updates of how am i, where am i, what am i doing now, when am i going to update, who am i (nah...hehe) ?

Im fine here, everyday sweating like mad cow cos of the weather, telling u, form 4 is not an easy life now for me. I had this picture in my mind during youth worship, Esther was leading in worship n we sang "rain down" (who knows a familiar sang-a-thousand-times song could draw out a picture), a jar filled with water at full level simply came crashing down on the floor, slow mo, everything around it was pitch black. Oh man, I feel so kesian for it! Worst part, nobody was there to pick it up, nobody, I'd asked Jesus to pick it up, n He didn't pick it up, not yet, uh-huh. I realised, the broken piece of jar is me, broken inside out. I was wondering n peeff, the next song was "Beautiful Lord, Wonderful Saviour". This is the song that gave me the answer for the broken left-aside jar, the Lord is my potter.

Many freakin things I'm encountering now, do keep me in prayers okay, i'll try to keep the updates more soon. Appreciate for those who are always been praying for me, that's the best thing for you to help me. Thanks ;)

No comments: