Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

KL cats....

.... are so daring!! Many times i've encountered THEM, ask my mum, she has alot of experience and named them-- (in hokkien) "Dua Da" cats! They eat the fish bones in the rubbish bin in the kitchen when my mommy was cooking weh! Just next to each other, human n cats, but they are like kings..

Think they are all sweet, chubby, fluffy, fatty, skinny or names u alwis call them, especially the famous "Awh the eyes sooooooo big, soooooo round like mata kucing, soooooo cuteeee~!" think again for the KL cats, warning, especially the Bandar Kinrara ones hee! Man i'm telling u, they could just walk right into ur house, with you sitting IN the house, yeah!! No need to check ppl around or not, they don't care bout u, it's as if their own "house", pakai hentam je. No matter how scary u look at them, or we "BAHH!! GAAAH! SHOOOOH!!!", and stomp our feet "chomp chomp chomp thump thump thump" like an old granny, bluffing them to go away, ehehe, better think of another plan B n C. They are NOT afraid of u! Just today, I wanted to play my game with this innocent looking fella, take a look at it....


Hah! I remembered those times where cats in Mentakab are so fearful of me, clap my hands only also run like lipas kundung, missed those times la heee *grins* So, I pointed at it n gave it a scary look n kacao kacao abit at the fella, expecting it to give me the "Oh I'm so scared of humans! Better run away or not she'll step my tail n fling me across the road!" Of cus I won't do that okay? And then this fella instead of getting shock n start running away, it came cat-walking to me!!! Fuish, i think i'm more scared of the cat instead the other way round man! =D

9 comments:

Angel Ooh said...

hahahaha! i can imagine u screaming when the cat is cat-walking towards u, haha!

i agree bout the brave cats around here, one of it (garfield look alike) even came walking into my hse n bang its head on the door, stupid ~

Cassey Raey said...

wow...ya cats nowadays is like kings =D

Maiorem said...

When we treat dogs kindly, feed them and take care of them, they think we are gods; when we treat cats kindly, feed them and take care of them, they think they are gods.

Addison said...

reli random! haha!

Daphne said...

hahahaha! butterfly n d yucky comb, compared to cats that are bigger, yep u'l know how i screamed lols, thr's this cat tried to excape, but so ngam the slding door was closed, it kept banging the sliding door with its head, again n again, dumb~ but vr farnie la hehe..

Daphne said...

hey cassey, yep king cats have 9 lives..hee! dante, ku ada dengar phrase tu b4 hehe.. yep addison, just being random~ =D

Maiorem said...

Ya ke? Mana? Mana?

Daphne said...

*escape

Maiorem said...

Suddenly can escape wan, like a cat?