Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Thursday, January 1, 2009

God's clock

Weeee~

Yep I know, no updates. A week of high fever was really a memorable moment of my life!
Well just a quick review on today's quiet time with the Lord. This year is going to be another year of learning lessons from God on how to live with full of Passion and Love [that's the purpose of this blog :) ] It's true that my clock and God's clock is different, and I can never understand His clock n His doing. Another thing is, accepting His timetable is a tough part of spiritual maturity. -Dave Egner- Interruptions, delays, layoffs, changes and accidents are part of life, and God is never surprised by any of them. In times, as humans we'll get irritated and a little impatient to just want our ways and our schedule to be on-scheduled.
A simple reminder to me is that God's timing is always perfect!

5 comments:

Cassey Raey said...

good to see that you are keeping well stay in contact..=) I'm currently blogging...send my regards to your sister esther =) GBU.

pb said...

congrats daphne on ur results! i didnt get to ask u the day u collected it, sry.. CONGRATULATIONS again! u'll do well in spm level.. =) God bless

Daphne said...

hey cassie, i've linked u :) finallee u decided to blog haha.. GBU too :)

PB!! haha, wa! advance giler ur wishes! hee, thank kiu lots =D

Wendee said...

happy new year!!

Maiorem said...

Well, too bad you couldn't come join us for the MMYPG in Kuantan...but there's still BersatUnite! See you there!