Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Thursday, January 15, 2009

The wou WOU

A wou..-WOU!! experiences for me during my QT.

I received so soo many confirmations from Jesus that the CF (Christian Fellowship). me and my CM (committee members) are going to start soon, nah it's TOMORROW larhhh!!! woohoo! that it will be a blast and something that brings honour, glory and pleasing things to Him :)

--> The rain : I was so worried about the number of people coming 2mr. The Lord just impressed my heart, I was distracted by the sound of the rain, in my room, initially it rained very little, slow, drizzling, soon it got more heavier and louder and it rained heavily, I could hear the crescendo sound (uh-huh). This, the number of people will start from small but eventually will grow and bloom at His timing (God's clock rmbr?) with lots of people flooding the church =) I supposed it will stop (the rain) and rains heavily again. My guess is that God will prepare me and my CM, through the ups n downs, He will be with us.

--> This Is My Desire : During the rain, this song, so happened was playing in my radio (sound tracks-Hillsong Instrumental, not some funkie rockie bang-ur-head-and-let-it-bleed music during my QT hehe..). The lyrics were so enc (encouraging) and important to me, though many times I've played, sang and heard it, still, it gives me comfort and a clear focus of my desire to God.

I've learnt how to lean upon Him and my CM- CF especially and of cus my very beloved MYF-LMCP (Methodist Youth Fellowship-Life Methodist Church Puchong, yea!!) I love them both very much. I'm sure these things that are going on, are the path God wants to show me what He can do, to reveal His true colour!

Amazing? Our God can do everything when we lean on Him, awesome! ;)

4 comments:

J-mes said...

Hello Daphne..keep it up. God will do wonders beyond our understanding and expectation if we do not limit Him to what we think he can do.

However, remember what the song says "This is my desire to honor You, Lord with all i am/ have i worship You"...Focus on God, not on the worries of how well or how big things are or will be, because when we have faith in Jesus, things happens

Maiorem said...

Oh finally you decided to update your blog!
It is really God's timing, especially when pastor Jaeson Ma just put up in his blog an article on how he first began Campus Church Networks.
http://jaesonma.com/

Christopher said...

one key t hing.. pass the torch in its time.. and as you carry it carry with perseverance

Daphne said...

hey J-mes, i'l alwis remind myself bout focus n faith, thanks lots for the encouragement ;)

yo maoirem! yalar, aku busy lar... i'll go checketh out thee blog soon,hehe..

hi chris, was thinking wana ask u more bout CF, heard ur time was d peak season of it, belajar sikit hehe, i'll persevere together wf my com members :)

okay weekiat!