Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Birthdays n belated birthdays

Hey to all my December close friends, I was in Youth Leadership Development Program (YLDP) for like a week, the line in there was super terrible to contact you guys n gurls, haha, not that I didn't forget bout ur birthdatess hee! First of all ..... To my dearest sister

Elephant Wee Esther !!
Miaos Yee How Edward !! (Purple colour for UU!! haha!)
Cherrie berry blast !!
Yuhaha hah chiuh !! ( woohoo! )
Kiat Kiat !! (my cousin bro!)
Grace Kwan !! ( Kwan Sam Ee? haha!)
Wen Dee -Van-dee? hee
You guys n gurls are the colour of my life.
I've known Elephant since I was born (like duh) n too many experiences n memories to be written down with words. Love ya sis!
As for Miaos, he's a great friend of mine since Sec 1 in school n he talks alot for his size haha! He's my senior (ehem, was) n a big bully n laughs soo much till u can feel the whole world is vibrating (exaggerated abit lols)
Cherrie is my church friend n is famous with her Pink joke (oh nooo!!) Wherever she's around, she's always covered with pink pink! Gud thing her hair's not hee!
Next comes Yuhashinee, she is a great friend of mine tho I've known her for three years n she never makes anyone feels left out, u rock gurl! Great piece of joy ;) Peace 37 !! Go back to YOUR piano class okay, *coughs* woohoo!
Kiat kiat, my cousin! He's the man, haha, he's the chef who cooks for us, graduating soon n will be in London soon too lols! He always borrows my mum's cook books =D
Grace, the shy gurl at first look. Ppl ! Looks can be deceiving ya know? Well, she's a wonderful friend with lots of encouragement for others. Thank God for her in my life :)
Also there goes for Wendee! She's superrr cwrappy wan, after JS and that's the production lols.. Tho I've met her a few times only, but it's great to have her as my fren n sister-in-Christ! Yo on gurl!!

8 comments:

Edward Tan said...

hey...tak da chat box here 1...??thanks for the wish ya...i read d..hehe...but y miaos 1...??what is that huh..??=S =_="...

Unknown said...

y my name no pink le ?? anyways, thnks ya.

Unknown said...

hey, changed blog add, :P paiseh... http://sara-janehar.blogspot.com/

Up to you to relink or not, Daphne. =)

-Yuh@- said...

yooohoooo!!! tq 4 da bufday wishes... luv ya babe... too bad sum1 else 4gt bout my bufday n 4gt us all... hehe... jz kiddin... anyway resultz cumin out on da 30th... 6 dayz left... tc ya!!!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

if u understand wad dat means?!

Wendee said...

T.T thx for yr birthday wish... =P

Merry Christmas and Happy New year!!!

-Yuh@- said...

hey daphne since u dun have a chatbox 2 write in... diz 1 gt nutin 2 do wif da post... i really need to apologize cz i couldnt cum...

Daphne said...

hey yeehow, i duno, u alwis out that as ur name wud hehe..

cherrie- welcum hehe pinko~

okay sara, i'll relink u =D

Yuha 37- so obvious lar u suncar haha! yea results! dreaded to go lar. she's in Hong Kong now, v'l nag her again wen we c her hehe! btw nvm lar, preveena was so lonely only.. smiles! haha!

hey wendee! happy new year n tc~!

Daphne said...

yeehow- alwis USE that as ur name *typo error hehe*