Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Series n Seasons

I've been watching n watching this series called Mr.Monk with a seven-year-old kid (my bro! I'm telling u this kid watches every CSI episodes n Prison Break all 3 seasons with me since last year!) . Well, Monk is an obsessive compulsive disorder detective n loses his job because of this habit. Now he is working as a private consultant investigating murders.

Frankly speaking, I was bored throughout the first few episodes because "it just doesn't make any sense!" (oh no! I'm using Monk's favourite line now haha!) All he does is using his own feelings n own point of view. Being detailed in every way, believe me, he is too organized (labelled n according to orders), hygienic (wipes off his hands every handshakes!) n counts every lamp posts as he walks! Woh! That is how he settles his cases.

Unlike CSI, they have proves n evidence n done all sort of experiments, main point : they have proves!! Prison Break too, Mike is at his best in Physics, which it makes sense (Well at least he is so good-looking, that is part of the main reason me n my sis watch it haha!) But I'm starting to get the hang of Monk's own way in investigating cases, n now I'm enjoying every single episode with my brother.

Season two, coming up! ;)

4 comments:

Addison said...

i bet u win him in his OCD (at times) XD

Maiorem said...

I challenge that.

Proofs

Daphne said...

haha, i might get third placing tho, Monk's first, second goes to YOU!! Weee~~

Addison said...

It just doesn't make any sense!