Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Romantic

"WHAAT?" I asked my brother. "Do you know what's the meaning of romantic or not leh?"

We were sipping iced Ribena after dinner... Yea dadee, no cold water after dinner, indigestion, but it's not like he's gonna read this nyahahaha... once in a blue moon.

Then Derrick took another gulp and went, "Ahhh~ this is romantic~!".
(This is where I came in...)

Daphne : Romantic is when you are spending time with your loved one and only one.

Derrick : I know.

Daphne : Abuthen?! (maybe he meant me hee hee!)

Derrick : This is romantic coz I'm with my Ribena! (not you!)

This kid really knows how to talk!

3 comments:

Maiorem said...

This one really made me lol!

Unknown said...

yeah...i went pfft n =.=...
Daphne

MarcusDS said...

hahahaha..smart kid..LOL