Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Preparation for nx year

2009 was... a year of many changes! To me lah :D I dislike summarising a whole year's happening coz' it's impossible to fit everything in a page, just the important ones :


  • My sista went to UK for studies (prepared my heart long time ago)

  • Mr.Ghalib transferred to another school, best BM teacher (was, now)

  • Jenning (my male best friend / my brain) transferred to CHS, shockingly.

  • 3 new science subjects and Additional Maths in f4, struggling.

  • Some relationships with people I knew were drawn closer / further
Everyone dislikes changes :) It takes pretty long time to adjust. Since kakak tua saya kat UK belajar hehe, I learnt much this year how to make my own decisions too- what shirt to wear, what shoe to buy, what haircut to cut, what colour to pick, what food to eat, what to do, what not to do bla bla, just like The Road Not Taken. Jie, you spoilt me alot hee nyahahaha :D But, still sometimes I'll ask Derrick for his opinion ;) Poor kid! (Esther, u'll know the feeling hehe)

So next year,
I'm gona be officially a 2010 SPM candidate soon!

My focus should be on God now, how to enjoy and be useful to God in my single hood, counted already, I may get married in 10 years time =D Anyway, I cut my hair today. No need to tie my hair AT ALL to school! =D I look like standard 2 now :) Goodbye long hair~

Can't do this for drama next year :)

2 comments:

~StH3R~ said...

fuh i super like your new hairstyle! haha and i am proud of you of what you achieved this year ;)

Daphne said...

haha, i finallee got the courage to chop my hair! next year too gota strive hard :)