Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Cheer up

Music school is not that easy! Generally, nothing is easy in life.

How I'm missing the 'easier' life of a SPM student.

I get so nervous when I perform. I get even more nervous when the air-con is on full blast and my fingers got frozen. I think I'm stressing myself too much preparing for my Friday Performance, Performance Studies, Private Instructor 1 exam pieces, scales and arpeggio, my friendsss' PI 1 class songsss and Contemporary Harmony. gaaah! Scary.

Okay, here's a good way to distress. Tom and Jerry's pianist always play good music. Nice blending in. One of the good reasons why I so want to do film scoring woohoo :D

Below : Both songs from Tom and Jerry, if you remembered. Derrick is still watching it, so I got familiarized with the songs :)

Extra : The brazilian pianist below played really well! Go check him out in... you know which tube :) Tico-tico is a good song too. Feels weird to see him ALWAYS jump onto his seat before playing.


No comments: