Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

By the Cliff

I had a short glimpse of where my life was at stake :

Clinging tightly onto a thick long rope at the sharp edge of a cliff, I stared fearfully at the ground below my feet at what seem like a never-ending journey. Mist surrounded me. I was almost there! To think that I could make my final move to safety, I trembled like a leaf. I couldn't put my body to the higher ground. But then, a familiar looking person reached His hand out to me. Quickly I grabbed His hand and a mighty force lifted my weight from the precarious cliff. Pheew.

There is no one like our God.

I was struggling with my spiritual life. Sometimes it does affect my normal routine life- fear, worries and anxieties. But nothing like a comforting rescue from God. I am now sound and safe (Eeyore, the blue donkey's line in Winnie The Pooh). After reaching on the higher ground with God's mighty rescue, I couldn't think back of myself hanging on to the fat rope. Was it all real? Sure it was. I felt an indescribable peace, rest assured. Maybe it was my SPM trials, or maybe I need my outsource spiritual food, maybe it was both. Hmm, what now after my landing? God You tell me what's next.

No comments: