Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Monday, January 11, 2010

Extraordinary day

Another ordinary day
As I wake up from my bed
I saw the grey sky again

Sometimes it's black,
Maybe white
But I thank God for my sight
Another day
Just another day

One thing I wish and hope
As I struggle to cope
He saw all my tears that I shed

Silently He comforts me
Walking me out of all the pain
The day, turned to an
extraordinary day

Coz' of Him
The rainbow was shinning bright
No more tears nor the gloomy sky
Coz' of Him
I finally had my gleeful smile
All of this, a tougher soul
This day, today, an extraordinary day.

3 comments:

Wee Kiat said...

hey daph, relink me

www.fabodylous.blogspot.com

Melting Moments said...

I like this! Compose a song for this. I'm sure you can...

Daphne said...

hee, yeah it's a song :) play it for u when we meet up :D and, i'll TRY to sing along hehe...