Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Monday, May 25, 2009

Just Another Day

Whossh.... tell you, 3 weeks of TEST is able to drive you nuts! Today more laid back, tomorrow civic and PJK, am I not a civic minded person already? Negaraku yang kucintai (sebenarnya MASIH belajar untuk mencintai) Well, I lost my pencil titi! My pencil titi has been with me since Standard 2! It was a name I called it once upon a time in a far far away town Mentakab- mechanical pencil! Good thing bro was kind enough to lend me his black one. Man, i thought it was some "bear bear" of "orange glitters" pencil titi when you pressed the lead, it came out SO long! Irritating... But it turned out nicee to use- Fiesta 0.5.

During Sejarah, instead of me sleeping, normally (after finishing the paper), the ustazah slept!! Class went hoo-ha copying answer. One guy even went out of class to pee... without a pass...funny lar...

7 comments:

J-mes said...

Hello Daphne!! I'm having exams tooooo hahahaha

FINALS...OF ALL FINALS

Addison said...

that's cool weh, but my f5 class 2 years ago shout answers during exams in front of the teacher, and she did nothing, haha!!

Beat that =P

Maiorem said...

Which teacher was that?

~StH3R~ said...

J-mes, guess u're now in the ESSE week haha! For the LAST time, syok!

Addison, i think it was you who shouted the answer, or the one ASKING for answer lol!

Maiorem, teacher who teaches agama hehe, ustazah lah.

Daphne.

Maiorem said...

Oh, I was actually asking Addison.

Addison said...

hahaha!! Daphne don't malu XD
I forgot dy loo dante.

eh i din't do that okay!! it was some1 else =P

Maiorem said...

Addison, we know what you've been doing in school...